Development board for RISC SMARC module
- Supports SGeT SMARC CPU Module Board
- 3 display outputs. VGA, HDMI, 24-bit LVDS
- 1 SATA/SATA-DOM, 1 RJ-45, 2 USB 2.0, 2 CAN bus, 4 UART, 12 GPIO
- 1 PCIe x1 and 2 miniPCIe slots
- 2 MIPI interfaces for camera module
- Onboard eMMC flash 4 GB, SD card, SIM card slot
- Support HD Audio codec and SPDIF
- Supports +12V DC and Lithium-ion battery power input
ROM-DB5900 is a evaluation carrier board designed for Advantech SMARC module. It is compatible with SMARC module ROM-5420 and has rich I/O interface for evaluation and development. It supports wide range operation temperature, 4 power input interfaces (one of them is design for lithium-ion battery) and also supports two MIPI connectors for camera module. ROM-DB5900 is an ideal development board for mobile applications, such as portable device, industrial tablet or HMI system.
ROM-DB5900 released along with RISC SMARC carrier board design documents: Carrier Board Design Guide, Layout, Schedmatic Checklist, and also the reference board schematics ready for you to start your own carrier board design. With DB5900, you can easily learn the power of Advantech RISC SMARC module.