NXP Arm® Cortex®-A53 i.MX 8M SMARC2.0 Module
- NXP i.MX 8M processor with dual or quad ARM Cortex A53 cores
- 1 x Arm Cortex-M4 core
- Onboard 2GB LPDDR4 memory and eMMC 16GB
- 1 x HDMI2.0 up to 4096 x 2160, 1 x 4-Lane MIPI DSI
- 2 x USB3.0/USB2.0, 4 x UART, 4 x I2C, 12 x GPIO,
1 x PCIe2.0, 1 x 4-lane MIPI CSI camera input, 1 x 2-lane MIPI CSI camera input and 2 x Gigabit LAN
- Support OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 and Open CL 1.2, and Vulkan hardware accelerators
- Supports 4K hardware decode engine
- Supports Linux and Android BSP
Advantech ROM-5620 SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module is powered by NXP i.MX8M SOC which includes dual and quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processors in combination with one Cortex-M4 real time processor and Vivante GC7000 Lite 3D Graphics engine. It provides USB3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, two MIPI-CSI, PCI Express, HDMI2.0 up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz and MIPI-DSI for embedded applications. It's the ideal solution for Transportation, Infotainment, Vending, Medical and so on.
ROM-5620 is paired with Advantech ROM-AB5300 3.5'' Application Carrier Board for faster end product peripheral integration and time-to-market. The reference schematics and layout checklists documentations for carrier board development will be provided along with the open-sourced Linux BSP, test utilities, hardware design utilities and reference drivers.