RISC-based Ultra Low Power 3.5” Single Board Computer with Multiple I/O and Networking Connectivity
Rich I/O, networking connectivity and high performance graphic interfaces
Beyond its high performance and rich I/O interface appeal, RSB-4221 is extremely power saving so that it only uses 2 watts under normal conditions. With 12V power voltage input and the reliable power circuit design, users can confidently develop the most solid, stable and durable industrial applications.
Software Support Services
RSB-4221 supports both Linux kernel V3.2.0 and Android 4.2, and comes bundled with an evaluative Android image.It also provides complete Board Support Package (BSP) to helpusers develop their own applications. The BSP provides source code examples and tools for testing and evalution. RSB-4221 supports the most popular QT Version 4.8 cross-platform applicationand UI framework for developing applications with a GUI interface. Furthermore, with a dedicated Advantech service team and complete documentation and reference guides, RSB-4221 is easier for both new application development and in the integration of existing software applications with Advantech’s hardware platforms.
Advantech software service covers source code, APIs, documents, drivers, QT environment and tools that makes RSB-4221 the best choice for your new application development.
RSB-4221 Key Features:
- TI Sitara AM3358 Cortex A8 1.0 GHz
- On board DDR3 800MHz 512MB memory and 4GB NAND flash EMMC
- Supports 18-bit LVDS with up to 1366 x 768 resolution
- Hardware watchdog timer for system protection
- Rich I/O interface: 5 x UART Ports, 4 x USB 2.0 host and 12 xGPIO
- Strong networking connectivity, supports dual Giga LAN and M.2 for WiFi/BT modules
- Lower power consumption in a fanless design
- Supports Linux and Android BSP
RSB-4221 is available now!
Please contact Advantech sales and authorized channel partners to learn more about it. For more information on Advantech’s RISC products and services, visit risc.advantech.com now!